Ilantus delivers a one-of-its-kind metered service for several Identity Management use cases. With this as-a-service model, pay for only as much as you consume across the three offerings available today:
ACCESS RECERTIFICATION AS A SERVICE: One of the most important component of IT governance is Identity recertification. Used no more that four times a year, organizations can take full advantage of the deep capabilities we deliver, now as a service:
- App access data is imported via CSV files or directly from the apps using connectors
- Single or multi-step recertification with all the bells and whistles
- Manual, assisted (via ITSM integration) or fully automatic access revocation
- Orphan account management
ACCESS MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE: With fast-paced growth cycles, employee accesses tend to change quickly too. Our end-to-end Access Management module brings together all the essentials you need to keep your employees secure and productive. Deployed as a service, your savings multiply!
- Password management
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
PASSWORD MANAGEMENT: The weakest link in the identity chain, passwords, to date pose a threat to your IT ecosystem. With our solution deployed as a service, you can secure passwords, enforce organization-wide password policy and step up with MFA and pay only for that you utilize.
- Self-service password reset
- Forward sync (to apps) and reverse sync (to AD)
- Password policy enforced
- MFA integrated
Want to know more about Identity as a Service? Download our brochure!
If you are looking for a quick summary of our offering, download our deck!
Partner Launch Webinar
Register here to be invited to our exclusive launch event – save your spot now!