Organizations regardless of headcount have made peace with the struggle associated with managing and governing the dynamic nature of user entitlements. Given how access rights, and privileges on large number of applications (Cloud or On-Premise) are to be managed across thousands of employees, it is no mean feat, after all.
Ilantus’ next-generation Identity and Access Management (IAM) capability is thus tailor-made to enable your customers to reduce the risk and costs associated with the over-provisioning of application access and entitlements tied to a user’s identity.
Compact Identity collects identity and access information from multiple sources and applications into a common Identity Store. It simplifies the complexity of managing and governing users and their access privileges across multiple applications. This process not only updates user data and their access details near real-time, but also calculates and updates both Residual and Runtime risk data associated with these entities.
At runtime, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Compact Identity contextualizes identity decisions and continuously keeps up with ever-shifting changes to user behavior and access rights. This helps organizations pro-actively address higher-risk areas that may require more governance, reducing the need for error-prone manual provisioning methods of today’s IAM solutions.
Compact Identity uses both Residual & Run-time risk scores to automatically trigger intelligent IAM actions, such as:
- Identify riskier accesses to lock out users or force additional factor(s) for authentication
- Alerts Security Groups/Application Owners or Administrators
- Initiate micro-certification process
- Suggest shorter or longer access periods, for license and productivity optimization
- Automatically approve access requests, or force additional levels of approvals
- Automatically schedule a certification for a user, an application or role
- Suggest application accesses that a user might request
- Alert administrators and application owners
- Automatically certify very low risk entitlements, leaving managers to spend time on the others
- Suggest Policy Violation such as SoD conflicts and even build those policies dynamically