Compact Identity achieves password change for the onboarded Apps using a feature called “Password Synchronization.”
1. The user logs on to Compact Identity from the launchpad or mobile application.
2. The user updates the password in the Change Password section of the launchpad.
3. Compact Identity updates the new password in the Identity Store (Active Directory password in case of delegated authentication)
4. Compact Identity also updates the new password to all the connected target applications.
5. Now the user has the same password across all applications and needs to remember only one single password.