Experience the Compact Identity IAM Suite Free for 30 Days!
Our free trials include all the features you would find in our paid subscription. Compact Identity offers more than just Access Management. Full-fledged, cloud-architected Identity Governance and Administration is also included. Experience automated birth-right provisioning, user lifecycle management, multi-level access request-approval workflows, access recertification campaigns, and more in this free trial. The solution also utilizes state-of-the-art analytics, which enables your business to make intelligent decisions at all times.
We offer two kinds of trials for Compact Identity:
- The Configured Trial – Pre-configured with a useable Active Directory and working instances of common business applications (such as Office365 and ServiceNow).
- The Standard Trial – A blank canvas for you to configure from scratch.
Both trials come with:
- Support from our specialists, available online 24h Mon-Fri, to guide you through both the implementation as well as the entire trial.
- Intelligent instructional overlay that guides you through every step of setup and subsequent use, which makes the solution almost too easy to use – you don’t even need an IT or IAM specialist to get and keep things running smoothly.
Try Compact Identity for free today!
The ‘Setup Wizard’ is curated to simplify both implementation of the solution as well as the trial itself with real-time step wise guidance. Embedded within the product, the help can be used multiple times and accurately takes you through effective usage of the solution.
Here is an example of a basic user flow to help you understand the help better.
We’re there every step of the way!
We provide real-time digital, one of a kind contextual guidance at every step of your configuration and customization.
Call or drop an email – we’re here to support you throughout the trial.
Phone No: North America: +1 888.260.6726 Ext (1)
India: +91 636.161.4717, +91 808.843.2938
Other countries – Call us on the above numbers (chargeable) or drop us an email and we’ll call you back
Amazon Web Services
Data security is of the greatest importance to us, and we take stringent measures to ensure our people, processes, products, and devices are enabled to bring you the best, in the most secure means.
What is the scope of the offer?
The Trial includes our complete Identity and Access Management solution.
- Secure SSO to thick client, federated and web apps
- Mobile SSO
- Role-based access control
- Multi-factor authentication
- Support for shared desktops
- Configure preferred browser for each app
- Global Appstore with hundreds of free pre-built app connectors
- Intelligent analytics for decision making
- Password reset policy
- Self-Service password change, reset and unlock
- Password synchronization to and from Active Directory
- Helpdesk assisted password reset
- Password reset with MFA from Windows Login
- Access request- accounts and entitlements
- Manager initiated access and termination requests
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Delegated approvals
- Auto approvals
- Rule-based role assignments
- Role-based account and entitlement provisioning
- Birth right provisioning
- Promotions, transfers and termination
- User lifecycle management (ULM) – support for on-premise apps
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Access certification
- Multi-level workflows for access review
- Automatic or manual fulfilment
- Orphan account management
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Dashboard and Reports
- Monitor KPIs such as ULM operations
- Configurable dashboards based on role
- Hundreds of pre-built reports
- Support for custom reports
- Decision support for app license cost control
What is the validity of the free trial?
Your free trial is valid for 30 days from account activation. However, this can be extended based on your specific needs – we are flexible and want you to experience what we offer before you purchase. Please contact us for further details
What happens after my free trial ends?
We will send you an e-mail notification 7 days prior to the end of the trial, reminding you that in order to continue using Compact Identity after the trial, you need to become a paid customer.
What happens after my subscription ends?
We will send you an e-mail notification 7 days prior to the end of your subscription reminding you to renew. You can contact us for further details on renewal.
What applications can I onboard?
You can onboard Web, SAML, and Desktop applications. Check our list of out-of-the-box applications– Click here.
If an application is not on this list – contact us. We’ll develop a connector to onboard the application you need. If the connector is for a common application that others will use, there will be no charge. If not, we only charge a nominal fee for organizations with less than 1000 employees. We charge $500 for Provisioning Connectors and $50 for SSO-only Connectors. All we need for development is temporary developer access to these applications for development and testing.
*If you are an organization with more than 1000 employees, please contact us for a quote.
Will I be assisted by the support team during my trial?
Yes, we are happy to help. Free assistance is available around the clock by email or phone. Sales related queries can be addressed through webchat. If our agents are busy, please drop us an email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (888) 260-6726 Ext (1), +91 (802) 570-0181 Ext (180)
Is there a faster way to implement Compact Identity?
Yes – Ilantus offers the first of its kind solution to this common issue. When you register for the trial, select “Pre-configured” and the system we provide will have several applications configured and ready to run for your trial. If interested, you can configure the connection to Active Directory. Once you decide to implement Compact Identity in your organization, reconfigure the apps that were provided for your organization and add other apps to go live.