Why should you upgrade to ISAM appliance version 9?
• The latest version of the ISAM appliance version 9 lets you move away from a software based installation to a secured and swift appliance based solution that consolidates the existingTFIM setup into one ISAM Appliance
• The Integrated federation capabilities allow for single sign-on and access control across cloud & on-premise applications from a single appliance
• Pre-integrated cloud connectors allow for the configuration of cloud application federations in minutes instead of hours or days
• Enable secure access to web and mobile applications with SSO and also protect web and mobile applications against common attack vectors
• Enforce context-aware access with mobile device fingerprinting, geo-location awareness and IP Reputation
• Enhance security intelligence and compliance through integration with QRadar Security Intelligence
• Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Time to Value with an access appliance that allows flexible deployment of web and mobile capabilities as needed