What information does ILANTUS collect?
When you interact with our Site, Software, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
Information you provide voluntarily
When you use our Services or Software, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
Your username, email address, and contact and language preferences. If you log into any of the software that belong to ILANTUS, you may be prompted to provide your personal information to access the services of the software. This will also include your access information to other websites, services that are linked to usage of our products or services.
Other Information we collect
We collect this Information as you use the Site, Software, and/or Services:
User Content. This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services and/or Software.
Automatically collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with ILANTUS and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
Usage information. This is information about the ILANTUS Site, Software, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site, Software, and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using ILANTUS Software.
• Identify you when you access, visit, or log-in to any Website. This enables you to re-visit any Website without having to re-enter information upon each visit.
• To note different areas of any Website which have recently been accessed through your computer. Information collected in this way may be used to develop and manage the online services of ILANTUS.
• Delivering content on any Website which is relevant to your individual interest.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of any promotions or marketing campaigns by ILANTUS or its Affiliates.
• Tracking your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
• Improving any Website content and conducting various other diagnostics to improve ILANTUS’ services.
• Analyzing and improving Website security.
ILANTUS’ Software may also use tracking technologies that record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; and dates and times that any Website are accessed by Visitors or Users.