Please give us a brief overview of your company
Integre Solutions is today India’s most trusted technology execution company. We have executed myriad technology implementations in smart cities, life-sciences and healthcare, banking and financial services, education, consumer goods, and distribution, and government & defense. Our technology implementations cover cloud, advanced cybersecurity, business intelligence & software consulting.
We build our solutions on industrial frameworks that significantly reduce work effort and cost while providing faster go-to-market speeds and nimble responses to market dynamics.
Could you tell us why you chose to partner with Ilantus?
Ilantus have a well-evolved industry solution in the area of IAM and we are India’s most trusted technology execution company.
What do you think are the pain points of the IAM industry today, and how do you wish to address them?
We think the challenges are as follows:
- Providing correct people with relevant access to information in a multi-cloud environment. In other words, it is managing identities with access entitlements, it is a tricky spot to be in.
- Getting the right fit between information security & operational convenience.
- Centralised IAM v/s Distributed or Multimodal security.
- Technological maturity v/s organizational maturity.
- If you talk in the context of a multi-geography organization multiply all of the above with customers, employees, registered identities in 1 geo seeking access to others, multiple IAM technology stacks, multiple operating models, and multiple maturity levels across different locations.
We believe we have the capability to handle issues like these. And our capability stems from our technological and organizational empathy.
How do you see Ilantus solutions in collaboration with your organization making a difference in the IAM space?
Your well-evolved industry solution in the area of IAM coupled with the trust Integre has won in the space of technology execution by repetitively demonstrating the values of technological and organizational empathy in India, will go a long way in convincing the users that jointly we can deliver.
What are your biggest strengths that you want to bring to the forefront along with Ilantus?
Our customers’ trust, and technological & organisational empathy that we have for our customers.
What do you think is the rising technology demand in this industry especially?
The key components of any comprehensive IAM solution are identity management, entitlement (access) management, authentication, and authorization. We think that in the coming times delivering IDaaS (Identity as a Service) solutions is going to be the rising demand.
What is your vision or roadmap for 2021 in terms of your partnership with Ilantus?
Ilantus and Integre to be the partnership of choice across the consumer fraternity.
Interview with our Partner, Integre Solutions