Experience: 3 to 6 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “Assistant Manager- Strategic Initiatives” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
This individual must be able to understand the product from both business and technical perspectives very deeply. We’re looking for someone who has a great attitude, passion for bringing products to the market, and has strong business ethics and good communication skills.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Research competitor offerings
- The team lead to additionally recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments.