Experience: 5+ years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Understand Access management, SSO, Governance requirements and propose integrated solutions with Azure AD/AD
- Own the Azure AD environment, support R&D on integration, troubleshooting, testing, documentation
- Support writing user stories by product management
- Provide technical support to pre-sales and implementation teams
- Demonstrate the integrations to prospects and other stakeholders
- Train internal and partner resources on the integrations
- Work with product marketing to validate technical messages
- 5+ Years of experience on AzAD – Implementation and/or support
- Experience in deployment, architecture, and best practices in regards to the IDAM in AzAD
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to upper management and C-level clients
- Desire to learn the security methodology as it applies to Identity and Access Management (IAM)