Job: DevOps Lead
Experience: 7+ years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history.
We are looking for a right candidate for “Devops lead” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
We are looking for a right candidate for “DevOps Lead” position. This is the position for a leader who can visualize the service delivery model of the company and implement strategies for delivering the products in SaaS model to customers over the Cloud Platform. In the process, he / she will be building an independent team and/or working with DevOps partners to fulfill his / her vision of excellent service delivery. Also, he/she will be leading and managing the internal IT Support operations as well.
- Work collaboratively with product engineering (DEV & QA) to deploy product on to Cloud Service
- Cloud infrastructure deployment – design, operate, and optimize new and existing production environments.
- Automate and streamline build and deployment operations and processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure related issues in dev, test and production environments.
- Research new technologies and prototype solutions to leverage cost reduction and increase performance.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Manage AWS & Azure Cloud infrastructure related operations
- Optimize the use & cost of AWS & Azure infrastructure components
- Manage day to day activities with minimal supervision and drive issues to resolution.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Manage the internal IT infrastructure related operations
- Optimize the use & cost of internal applications and infrastructure components
- 7+ years of experience in managing and administering IT infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in managing on AWS Cloud platform
- Understanding of the AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies such as Firewall, Switches, LBs etc.
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Experience in design, test, and implement various infrastructure automation using tools
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with Azure & AWS
- Should have good troubleshooting skills in basic Windows, Linux, network troubleshooting.
- Experience in Maintain quality control of local admin account policy compliance.
- Experience with high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- Should have good understanding in python development, API development skills, and PowerShell.
- Good understanding on application servers and web/application configurations.
- Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., execute initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in integrating with enterprise tools like Service now, monitoring etc.
- Understanding for Azure & Google Cloud Platform is desirable