Job: Executive Assistant
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “Executive Assistant” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Responsible for handling internal communications as well as representing the CEO to Internal/ external stakeholders.
- Be a strategic Partner to the CEO to ensure Company goals and objective are being achieved and the priorities are being communicated effectively
- Actively enable the efficiency of business operations from backend.
- Prepare updates and organize information for reports, correspondence, presentations, budgets, etc.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for CEO
- Manage work schedule and send reminders and alerts informing about the planned appointments
- Besides EA job description listed above, the candidate needs to have Project management to some extent.
a. Help prepare leadership update / dashboards.
b. Track specific projects status updates.
c. This person will represent the office of the CEO and capable of carrying out multiple projects according to the needs of the organization.
d. Coordinate in administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- Proven experience as executive assistant
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- This position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, smart and emotionally intelligent individual, who thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment within a complex and fast-changing industry.