Job: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Role: Contractual (Open to hire based on the performance and discretion of the company)
Number of Positions: 4
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
Ilantus is one of the very few B2B enterprise product companies in India. Our products are in the cyber security space (Identity and Access Management), that is one of the 3 highest growth segments in the IT industries. You will learn some of the latest cyber security technologies that would be a tremendous value addition to your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end to end development process
- Work with the product and business team to plan, design and develop new features and enhancements
- Review requirements or features and come out with development plan
- Work with the partner and inhouse team to plan, design and develop new features
- Ensure timely release of features as per the estimated plan
- Review or analyze product issue and address them through internal and partner resources
- Acts as a key contact person to management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on best practices, process changes and standards as part of continuous process improvement.
Skill Sets Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering in CS or equivalent
- Experience building highly scalable web-based software systems utilizing N-TIER architectures
- Experience in handling and coordinating with larger teams/stakeholders
Technical Skillsets (Must Have):
Front End coding skills
- Advance JAVA script
- HTML 5
Backend coding skills (Must Have)
- JAVA 8+
- JAVA EE
- Spring MVC
- ORM Framework (Hibernate/JPA/Spring JDBC)
Other Skills (Must Have)
- Tomcat configuration
- Active Directory/LDAP Configuration
- RDBMS Configuration (MySQL being the preference)
Other Skills (Good to Have)
- Node JS
- Knowledge of Web application security
In addition to above skills the candidate should have:
1. Strong expertise in the following JAVA based technologies
- Spring, Hibernate, Framework, Web-socket
- REST-API Development
2. Solid object oriented (OO), analysis and design skills and experience working with design patterns
3. Strong understanding of SOA secured protocols (HTTPS), Data formats (XML, JSON), Performance scaling, transactional data, consistency and security
4. Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
5. Thorough understanding of relational databases, such as MySQL and No-SQL DBs like MongoDB
6. Experience designing, building and testing JAVA EE applications with exposure to Angular UI, HTML 5
7. Excellent communication skill and being able to work independently or in full team
8. Experience in test automation and test-driven development
9. Strong fundamentals in core programing in JAVA script, Object Oriented Design, and database design
10. Good knowledge of configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Jenkins and Maven