Job: Global Head Delivery Services
Experience: 10+ years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history.
We are looking for a right candidate for “Project Manager” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
We are looking for a right candidate for “Head of Delivery Service (Implementation & Support)” position. This is the position for a leader who can visualize the effective deployment and support of Ilantus’ Identity Management solutions. The position gives an opportunity to travel and meet customers across the world in pursuit of building, deploying and supporting Ilantus products and solution. As a leader, he/she has to manage the delivery of Identity Management solutions to customer across the globe. In this process, he/she will be managing various project teams. The position will also head Global support for customers.
The successful candidate will drive customer satisfaction by initiating pro-active customer interactions through written and verbal communications, documenting interactions in internal systems, coordinating the organization’s efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and developing executive level reports on progress. The position requires excellent management and customer facing skills.
- Drive the deployment execution process, performed for customers across the globe, ensure smooth, successful & timely deployments
- Transparent and professional reporting of project status with in-depth analysis of potential challenges and concerns
- Prepare and maintain the Knowledge Base (best practices, learning’s, sample documents, tools etc.)
- Lead the global support teams and SLA’s.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in managing delivery and support service teams.
- Experience in consulting, implementation and support of IT systems.
- Customer-centric mind-set – customer focus with a high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Broad knowledge and experience in IT Security space; understanding of IAM domain is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- Exceptional listening skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management skill and keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks
- Possess high level of confidence, desire to succeed, and assertiveness & Ability to remain fact focused in emotional situations
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to influence cross functional teams
- Great work ethic and can-do attitude with willingness to accept challenges and develop innovative approaches
- Ability to work independently with complete accountability
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
- Good Leadership Skills (Team Management)
- Excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Effective communication with teammates, managers and customers