Job: Global Presales Consultant/Manager
Experience: 10 + years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success,Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “Presales Manager” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales teams to help drive revenues.
We are looking for entrepreneurial attitude, sound communication skills. Most importantly we are looking for people with the passion to see beyond general day to day work, ability to maintain a good working culture, and passion for sales. We promise excellent growth opportunities for the right candidates.
- Working on global Opportunities.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and map with product features
- The selected candidate should be proficient in working on proposals, maintain the correct structuring of proposals, solutioning based on customer’s requirements as well as work with multiple internal teams as and when required
- Ability to conduct demos for prospects, customers and partners
- Responsible for suggesting significant customer requirements to add to the product roadmap
- Ability to give presentations to customers and partners
- Address and respond to issues during customer evaluations
- Address the scope and possibility of customization and integration requirements
- Suggesting solutions and workarounds for requirements that are not available out-of-the-box (without requiring customization)
- Transfer knowledge to sales teams on common issues & queries
- Work with documentation to document Q&A
- Help build test and use cases for requirements that are met by the product and which have not been considered
- Positive, Self-starter & Proactive
- Highly motivated with ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver on deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preferred from a consulting sales background and worked in large IT product development/ service-based companies.
- Security sales experience in India market would be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively