Experience: 7-10 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
As the Lead Generation – Head you will be responsible for helping your team improve cold calling, qualification and discovery calls, prospecting sequences, appointment setting, follow up, organization, and overall prospecting effectiveness leading to revenue growth and market share of Ilantus products. You will take ownership of developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as take a strategic and data-focused approach to help drive business decisions to achieve opportunity targets. Additionally, you will manage and improve the tools, processes, documentation, and reporting needed to best support the team and the success of our sales process
- Manage the lead generation team by removing barriers, building creative new sales tactics, and implementing growth strategies.
- Own the growth and development for our Business Development Team
- Conduct day to day performance management of Business Development Team, including but not limited to delivering
- performance reviews, conducting any performance-related conversations, and follow up conversations.
- Managerial Skills advanced
- International experience for having worked for US/Europe clients is required
- Ownership of monitoring and driving sales metrics, including reporting this information regularly to leadership and key stakeholders Professional Skills
- Customer Service – Advanced
- Verbal Communication – Advanced Written Communication – Advanced Teamwork – Advanced Relationships -Advanced Negotiation – Advanced Analysis — Advanced Process Orientation – Advanced Prioritization – Advanced Role Specific Skills
- Proven track record of success coaching and developing a sales team
- Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, with the ability to foster team members’ professional development and cultivate future leaders Ability to create long lasting customer relationships by solving customer problems.
- Experience working in a startup environment plus People Management Skills.
- Proficient in all people management processes, including recruitment, performance management and reward.
- Proficient in building, growing, and developing a team; including department structure design and resourcing.
- Proficient in coaching and developing individual team members to reach their potential
- Proficient in engaging a team through communication, processes, personal impact, and influence
Skill Set Required:
Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in a Sales Leadership position, preferably with SaaS product/IT Services. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience. Other Relevant Qualifications Industry knowledge and experience preferred.