Job Description –
The selected candidate will be responsible for attaining a revenue goal within an assigned territory. The individual will also identify opportunities for ILANTUS Identity and Access Management at new customers in the territory. We are looking for entrepreneurial attitude, great communication skills, people with the passion to see beyond general day to day work, ability to maintain a good working culture and passion for sales.
• Identify and Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools.
• Develop new leads through cold calling, email marketing, and LinkedIn prospecting.
• Effectively utilize Sales tools for pipeline development, tracking lead nurturing progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts.
• Ability to identify decision makers and influence’s in an account
• Schedule, facilitate and introduce demos and meetings for field team as appropriate.
• Understand the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
• Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
• Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
• Min 3 years of experience in Enterprise Software sales. Preferably in the security market but not mandatory.
• Demonstrated track record of success in achieving and exceeding assigned revenue goals.
• Proven excellence in all methods of communication.
• Ability to understand the prospect/customer environment from both business and technical perspectives and position Ilantus solutions.
• Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments.