Experience: 1-3 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Support application testing and resolve test defects.
- Get actively involved in Training, self-development & knowledge sharing.
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project.
- Follow established project execution processes.
- Report status updates as required by the project.
Technical Skill-set :
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & Design skills
- Ability to design and Perform design / code reviews
- Experience with Unit / Integration Testing
- Experience with Java / J2EE frameworks, Data Layer (JPA / Hibernate)
- Design Skills – Application of Design Patterns / UML
- Understanding of complete SDLC – Traditional Waterfall / Agile Programming
- Experience of GIT
- Knowledge on Spring security frameworks would be an added advantage
- Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality
- Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
- Databases: MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- You have at least 2-year experience in a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You have strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concept and Metaprogramming.
- You have excellent programming skills with good knowledge of design patterns and its application.
- You have knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
- You have experience with working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
- You have knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques.
- Having experience in server handling tools like AWS, Heroku and containerization using Docker will be an added advantage.
- You have strong knowledge of handling version management tool like GitHub.
- You possess experience of working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
- You have demonstrated experience of working with unit testing frameworks.
- Having a JAVA certification will be an added advantage.
- You are a self-starter and process orientated.
- You can work with the team as well as independently.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- You are result-driven and have a high level of resilience.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)