About the Company: –
Ilantus is a global leader in cloud-based Identity and Access Management. We offer a variety of products and services which are unique and un-parallel.
One of our products Compact Identity is the only cloud-based platform in the industry which offers both Access Management and Identity Governance & Administration features in a single platform. Ilantus is the third company in the world which offers a pure cloud based IGA solution with Identity Plus. We are going through a massive change in terms of its selling strategy. Ilantus is looking to achieve 100% plus YoY growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation.
• Expand business within existing Ilantus customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
• Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline
• Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
• Should work on proposals, pricing, presentations etc.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in a new logo sales and account management position.
• Mandatory experience in Access Management is mandatory. Should be from either Okta, Ping, One Login, Microsoft or similar companies.
• Can be located anywhere in US.
• A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and enterprise customers
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Extensive experience in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing
• Ability to travel (up to 30%)
• Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Sales Development and Sales Engineering teams
• BS/BA degree required
|Job Category||Sales Manager|