Job: PAM Specialist
Experience: 5+ years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Understand PAM requirements and propose right solution
- Provide technical support to Sales
- Demonstrate PAM capabilities to Prospects and other stakeholders
- Train resources on PAM
- Integrate PAM solution with IDAM Solution
- 5+ Years of experience on PAM Solutions – Implementation and/or support
- Experience in deployment, architecture, and best practices in regards to the PAM Solutions.
- Good understanding of PAM Domain and tools (CyberArk/BeyondTrust/Thycotic)
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Windows Server OS installation and deployment
- Understanding of Unix/Linux command line operating systems
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data
- Understanding of AD and LDAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to upper management and C-level clients
- Desire to learn the security methodology as it applies to Identity and Access Management (IAM)