Experience: 5-7 years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantusproducts.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Review & Lead Identity & Access Management (IAM) Requirement Gathering discussions with Partner
- Understand/Review Customer’s IAM requirements
- Architect the IAM Solution along with the team to address the customer IAM requirements
- Lead & Guide the team in reviewing the IAM Solution
- Review the deliverables and provide necessary feedback.
- Train the team (Internal & Partners) on various IAM technologies/products/solutions
- Visit customer locations to support the IAM deployment, if required Learn new IAM technologies/products
Technical Skill-set :
- Minimum one year of experience in architecting IAM Solution for customers
- 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing any Identity & Access Management solutions such as Sailpoint, Ping Identity, ForgeRock IAM, IBM SIM/ISAM, CA IdentityMinder/SiteMinder, Oracle Identity Manager/Access Manager, Aveksa etc
- Ability to learn latest technologies and security related products quickly
- Basic Java development skills
- Very good Understanding of Computer Networking, Directory Services
- Knowledge in LDAP and/or Active Directory
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Understanding of Federation SSO & Protocols (like SAML, WS-Fed etc)
Soft Skill-set :
- Good communication skill (both Verbal and Written)
- Good Presentation skill
- Good Leadership skill
- Quick Learning Ability
- Positive Attitude & Flexibility
- Ability to work in multiple projects.