Experience: 10+ years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Owner of the design and architecture of ILANTUS Products
- Ensure stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of system architecture.
- Review the new requirements/features and design proposed solution as per the requirements with impact analysis
- Review and select proper design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components
- Work collaboratively with Product Engineering team to finalize the proper design and architecture
- Provide technical guidance and support the development team.
- Develop design specifications, server prerequisites and other system-related information
- Prepare and review Solution architecture and other technical documents
- Train team to maintain or develop such specifications in future.
- Convey architectural solutions to Development, QA and product team members.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Review and analyze issues and provide the resolutions to resolve it quickly
Technical Skill-set :
- 10+ years of Enterprise-level software development experience
- Experience building highly-scalable web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures
- Strong expertise in all of the following Java-based technologies
– Spring, Hibernate Frameworks
– REST-API development
– Spring Security, Integration
- Solid Object Oriented (OO) analysis and design skills and experience working with design patterns
- Strong understanding of SOA, secured protocols (HTTPS), data formats (XML, JSON), performance scaling, transactional data consistency and security
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and no-sql dbs like MonogDB
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications with exposure to Angular UI, HTML5
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Good knowledge of Configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Grunt , Jenkins and Maven
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)