About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Communicate pro-actively; manage stakeholder expectations.
- Prepare and send the reports to senior management.
- Manage scope, time, cost, human resource, quality, risk, procurement, stakeholders and communication.
- Coordinate internal/external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
- Plan and organize project resources.
- Develop a project plan, by applying appropriate project management techniques.
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks and report/escalate to management when needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Negotiate and obtain agreement on changes to scope, schedule and budget through the organization s change management process.
- 10-12+ years’ experience in IT Project Management.
- 3+ years’ experience within the Identity Access Management Industry (IAM).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (including MS Project).
- Quick action taker and quick learner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very hands-on approach willingness and ability to dig in to solve problems.
- Detail oriented approach to project planning. Motivational leadership style.
- Demonstrated expertise in working with a group of internal or external business partners: setting expectations and delivering results.
- PMP Certification.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)