Job: Project Manager
Experience: 10 years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history.
We are looking for a right candidate for “Project Manager” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
- Provide overall project management leadership for implementation projects.
- Project planning, scheduling, monitoring, execution and control.
- Coordination with the internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare/review scope of work/statement of work.
- Ensure on time delivery and quality of delivery.
- Resource capacity planning and allocation.
- Change request management. Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Proactively manage issues/risks to minimize project risks.
- Work with customer on Demos/PoCs
- Work closely with technical team to deploy the solution as per the requirement & ensure that solution meets all the requirements.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- People management- To ensure resource availability and allocation to projects.
Skill set required:
- Should have deep project management skills and have managed software development/implementation projects.
- Software project effort estimation, scope, planning and scheduling, resource planning, risk management and change management.
- Experience leading, facilitating and integrating high quality projects, including identifying partners and sub-project owners.
- Managing complex large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects locally and globally.
- Hands on experience in project management tools & techniques.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills, leadership skills, effective decision-making skills. Good customer facing/management skills.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
- Relevant experience in managing software development projects- 7 to 8 Years
Nice to have:
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Should be PMP/PMI certified.