Experience: 10- 15 years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. ILANTUS is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history.Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “Senior Product Manager” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Responsible to build the placement business line for the company primarily focused on Cybersecurity talent with a variety of corporates.
- The role would entail delivery, client servicing and business development.
- Maximize revenue from contract staffing globally.
- Develop the foundation for many new client accounts and strategically nurture the already existing client accounts.
- Explore new business opportunities and interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfil.
- Complete ownership of business development, negotiate rates or contracts and revenue generation.
- Experience in handling contract placement requirements.
- Exposure on the complete lifecycle, starting from business development, sourcing , contract negotiation and delivery.
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients.
- Must have understanding on temp/contract staffing perspective including rates and compliances.