Experience: 5-7 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “PAM Specialist” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
- Involved in all the code review coded by consultants under him.
- Get actively involved in Training, self-development & knowledge sharing.
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project.
- Follow established project execution processes.
- Report status updates as required by the project to manager.
- responsible for contribution to the functional design, architecture of the solution and product configuration for an implementation.
- Work in an Agile team to deliver high-quality code and solutions that meet business requirements
- Contribute to the architecture and design of applications and support migration of on-prem application/services to cloud platform
- Adhere to established standards pertaining to design, coding, testing and configuration management
- Collaborate with other team members, technical resources, and business stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications
Technical Skill-set :
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & Design skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing software products based on Java J2EE, JUnit, and spring technologies.
- Proven ability to read and understand business cases, use cases UML.
- Proficiency with any of JAVA IDE and debugging tools.
- Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills enabling comprehension and development of complex technical and business issues, topics, and plans
- Proven ability to interpret and develop highly complex technical specifications, diagrams and database schemas.
- 5+ Years of Programming experience and hands on experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good insight of Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JBPMN, Drools, Angular JS, Node JS
- Experience in developing Web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development and candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience as a Java coder
- Ability to design and Perform design / code reviews
- Experience with Unit / Integration Testing
- Experience with Java / J2EE frameworks, Data Layer (JPA / Hibernate)
- Design Skills – Application of Design Patterns / UML
- Understanding of complete SDLC – Traditional Waterfall / Agile Programming
- Experience of GIT
- Knowledge on Spring security frameworks would be an added advantage
- Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality
- Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
- Databases: MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You possess a Degree from in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)