Experience: 8-15 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. ILANTUS is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history.Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “Senior Product Manager” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Objective of this role :
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze customer’s needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Develop, and maintain production roadmap & features list
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Bridge the gap among the different departments involved in successfully bringing our product(s) to market, including R&D, engineering, marketing, sales, delivery and customer support
Product Manager is responsible for setting, prioritizing features of the product, evaluating the version developed by the Product Engineering Team in order to ensure the features and functionality of the product, and releasing it to the customers. In order to achieve this, the product manager takes on several roles, including business analyst, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager:
- Prepare and release Product Road Map & feature Lists
- Prepare detailed Use-cases and user-stories for each feature
Product Release Management
- Release Notes
- Version Release
- FAQ Updates
- KB Articles
- Product Documentation
- Prepare various product artifacts (documents, videos, presentations) for Marketing & Sales
- Work with Market Analyst for – gather new trends and feedback on product feature
- Training & Documentation
- Training Professional service Team, Pre-Sales, & Sales& Marketing
- Documentation (Admin Guide, User Guide and other help files)
- Update Real-time contextual digital live help
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role – minimum of 4 years of experience
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.