Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the fastest growing technologies in IT industry. Ilantus is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in the US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history with their innovative products such as Niche, Compact and Identity Plus built with cutting edge technology and positioned appropriately in the growing market. ILANTUS has some exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write their own history of innovation and success in their journey with Ilantus.
Developed based on the organizations need of a quick-to-implement all-in-one Identity and Access Management solution that is hosted in the Public Cloud, Compact Identity is the world’s first complete IAM suite that offers comprehensive Access Management, User Lifecycle Management (ULM) and light weight Access Governance (AG). The market for Compact Identity is from organizations who are first time users of IAM products. The market for Ilantus Compact Identity is huge at this moment in view of the customers looking for a quick and economic solution for their data security, which is being forced across the world through Government legislations. This offers a great challenge for the leaders and the team involved in building, deploying and supporting this product.
We are looking for a right candidate for “Technical Lead – Compact Identity” position. This is the position for a person who can visualize the effective deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM) type products through a deployment team (inhouse or partner) and constantly innovate to develop features in Ilantus products in collaboration with engineering team to meet the customer requirements. He / she will be leading the team in implementing and supporting Ilantus solution to customers across the globe. He/she leads multiple team as well as provide hands on implementation and support services.
- Plan the deployment strategy and implement the same through the project teams
- Review the new requirements/features and define solution as per the requirements
- Train & Enable ILANTUS’ Partners on Pre-Sales and Implementation activities
- Identify & highlight changes & review its technical feasibility
- Prepare functional specifications for these requirements
- Work with Product Engineering team to plan and implement these new features
- Deploy/Setup the solution as per the requirements & ensure that solution meets all requirements
- Review and analyze issues and provide the resolutions to resolve it quickly
- Review/Analyze product issues and address them as per the plan
- Coordinate with Product Engineering team on product -related issues
- Prepare and review Solution architecture and other technical documents
- Reviewing and finalizing the plan & ETA for complex issues/Change Requests
- Conduct functional and technical trainings.
- Meeting customers on-site across the globe.
Technical Skill-set :
- Experience & Knowledge about any of the IAM solutions (SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta, Forgerock, etc)
- Experience & Knowledge about of Federation Protocol (SAML, OAuth)
- Experience & Knowledge about various Application servers (such as WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Experience & Knowledge about various Web servers (such as IIS, Apache)
- Experience & Knowledge about various Database servers (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Hands on experience of deployment and support of IAM solutions
- Good understanding of IAM use-cases and functions
- Good understanding of Networking (Firewall, Ports, Reverse-proxy, Load-balancer, SSL etc.)
- Good Understanding of Directory Servers (AD, OpenLDAP etc)
- Good Understanding about High-availability, Fail-Over, Backup/Restore processes.
- Basic Java Programming is desirable
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical requirements
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot, problem solve with deep analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to working independently with a significant “attention to detail”
- Ability to manage issues and projects to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates with teammates and managers re: workflow, scheduling, and ETA’s
- Consistently provide high quality professional services
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
- 5+ years of IAM Solution Consultation/Implementation experience
- Experience in working with customer stakeholders (Infra Team, Application team etc)
- Experience in co-ordination with other stake holders