Job: System Engineer
Experience: 3 to 5 years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history.
We are looking for a right candidate for “System’s Engineer” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
Responsibilities & Requirement:
- Experience with CA IAM products.
- Good understanding of CA SITEMINDER and Identity minder is essential.
- The position will require understanding of business requirements, scope definition, solution design and solution implementation using multiple products and components.
- Sound understanding of all components in CA site minder CA identity minder ,policy server
- Proven hands on experience of designing and deploying identity solutions using CA Stack.
- Good skills in programming and writing custom programs and scripts
- Creating and modifying policies for implementing business processes
- Experience of integrating a variety of user repositories, including databases,
- Keen market awareness in terms of upcoming technologies, vendor offerings and industry trends is highly desirable
- Relevant certifications will be of advantage.
- Understanding of enterprise security and auditing requirements will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting / Diagnosing / Resolving daily issues in Development / Testing and Production Environments
* High Priority Production issue resolution
* Engaging and liaising with other technology areas and line of businesses
* Environment Break-Fix
* Disaster Recovery / Sustained Resilience Co-ordination and Testing
* Root Cause Analysis
* Service Improvements based on re-occurring issues and RCAs
* Working within a shift pattern to enable follow the sun support 24/7
* Planning and implementing MqSeries configuration changes
* Planning and implementing maintenance activities: SSL certificate renewals, OS patching, MQ patchingShould have good Troubleshooting skill
1. Only Cab drop facility provided