Experience:3 to 5 Years
About Identity Access Management (IAM) domain
Identity Access Management (IAM) is one of the three highest growth technologies in IT industry. The global identity access management system market can expect an astounding 16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 24 billion during the forecast period (2018-2022). This domain has two main streams: Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Access Management (AM).
According to Gartner the leading market analyst; by 2021, IGA as a Service becomes the dominant delivery model for new deployments, where 40% of new buyers will opt for cloud-architecture IGA and 15% for cloud-hosted IGA software, up from 5% and less than 5%, respectively, in 2018.
Ilantus (https://www.ilantus.com) is one of the global leaders in IAM, known for technical innovation (3 international patents) and customer service in US. Ilantus is at the most exciting phase of its 18-year-old history. Ilantus products like Niche Identity, Compact Identity & Identity Plus are cutting edge products in IAM domain.
Compact Identity is the world’s first compact product that offers both Access Management & Identity Governance & Administration features.
Our product is already in the leadership quadrant of various analyst reports.
On the threshold of historical success, Ilantus has exciting career opportunities for leaders who would like to write history. We are looking for a right candidate for “System’s Engineer” position. Right candidates will have the good opportunities to make money through ESOPs in addition to the regular compensation packages.
Position Details: –
Responsibilities & Requirement:
- Experience with IBM IAM products.
- Good understanding of ISIM/ ISAM is essential.
- The position will require understanding of business requirements, scope definition, solution design and solution implementation using multiple products and components.
- Sound understanding of all components in the IBM Tivoli / IBM Security IDM suite – WebSphere Application Server, Message Queues, DB2, Tivoli Directory Integrator, Tivoli Directory Server, Adapter development tool.
- Proven hands on experience of designing and deploying identity solutions using IBM IAM Stack.
- Good skills in programming and writing custom programs and scripts
- Creating and modifying workflows for implementing business processes
- Creating custom adapters and interfaces, utilizing APIs from IBM Tivoli / IBM Security
- Experience of integrating a variety of user repositories, including databases, LDAP
servers, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, UNIX, and enterprise services such as HR systems, Application Servers, CRM, etc.
- Keen market awareness in terms of upcoming technologies, vendor offerings and industry trends is highly desirable
- Relevant certifications will be of advantage.
- Understanding of enterprise security and auditing requirements will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should have good Troubleshooting skill
1. Shift: US Shift (Rotational Basis)
2. Only Cab drop facility provided