Xpress Password improves user service by simplifying password management:
- Simpler UI: All passwords are managed through a single, friendly web portal.
- Fewer passwords: Users only have to remember one or two passwords – these are synchronized across the user’s accounts on various systems.
- Assist off-site users: When a user is away from the office and forgets his PC login password, he must bring or ship his PC back to the office, so that any password reset can be applied to the local credential cache. Xpress Password eliminates this business interruption by enabling self-service password reset, from the PC login prompt, even for users who are not at work.
- Advance notification of password expiry: Password expiration notices are delivered to all users, including off-site users who would otherwise get no warning before their account is locked out.
- Resolve login problems: In the event of a password or login problem, users can quickly resolve their own problem using self-service, rather than calling the help desk and waiting for service.
- Clear, consistent policy: Password composition rules are clearly explained and applied to all systems and applications.