- Users frequently forget their passwords after weekends and holidays. This is particularly true when users change their passwords just before departing from work and don’t use the fresh password for a few days.
- Peak call volume for password-related problems can be 3x to 4x above normal call volume, which is already focused in the first one or two hours of the work day.
- Peak call volume means that IT support businesses need many more staff, who perhaps may not be busy during normal hours.
ILANTUS Xpress Password Solution
- Xpress Password eradicates total problem incidence through password synchronization, which slashes the number of passwords that users have to remember.
- Xpress Password permits users to reset their own forgotten passwords and solve their own password lockouts, without contacting the help desk.
- Xpress Password can be configured to spur users to change passwords at favorable times – eradicating end-of-day and end-of-week reminders. This also slashes problem frequency.
- Xpress Password shortens problem resolution time for the remainder of the call volume.