Password Management (PM) tools are products that provide users with the means to reset their own passwords after an account lockout or when they forget their passwords. Some password management tools can also synchronize passwords for users across multiple systems, allowing users to access multiple applications with the same password.
ILANTUS offers powerful password management solutions that allow organizations to eliminate the need for a helpdesk and the costs and time associated.
Our password management solutions consist of a variety of features. Some of them are:
- Self Service Password Change/Reset/Account Unlock – allows users to reset forgotten passwords. Can be integrated with MFA for additional security.
- Password Sync – Our solution automatically changes passwords to all your apps when a password is changed or reset at a global or AD level.
- Flexible Self-Service Password Reset Policies – Administrators can configure different levels of SSPR policies for different OUs/Groups/Users in the Directory Service. They can also define inclusion or exclusion policies to restrict user access.
- Automated User Onboarding – ILANTUS Password Management can onboard users from HR applications in a batch process.This drastically reduces the implementation time and increases adoption
- Integration with IAM solutions – integrated OOB with identity solutions from major vendors such as IBM, CA and RSA
- Integration with ITSM Tool – log all password reset events in the central ITSM tools for further reporting and monitoring