We chose Ilantus for their innovation in the converged IAM space, bringing customization & value-added services around their products & services.
- Managing Identities while complying with a range of data security & privacy regulations.
- IDaaS Cloud-based deployment
- IDaaS: region-specific customization, while supporting hybrid IT environments.
- Utilizing the Zero Trust concept in every aspect of IAM.
- Work From Home Identity Authentication, Secured Access Management, Password-less Authentication, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Support for identities that need to be managed: employees & third parties (including IoT devices)
We wish to address the pain points by providing a customizable, modular, All in One IDaaS solution.
We believe that Quant Samurai’s Enterprise Customers in the Global Markets will tremendously benefit from the value of Ilantus’ offerings, coupled with Quant Samurai’s Cyber Transformation Services, enabling CXOs to address their core issues in the IAM space”- Abhirath Singh, Director – Business Development at Quant Samurai
Our Cyber & Risk Management services are designed for industry compliances and architected by Quant Samurai’s team of specialists globally. Our Services Use Cases in IAM address CXOs’ critical needs and enhance the customer experience with measurable outcomes.
Ilantus’ IDaaS solution will enable us to bridge the gap between our customers’ existing capabilities & their Risk-based security requirements in the IAM space, enhancing their Cyber Resiliency.
The demand for a cloud-based service utilizing the Zero Trust concept, which enables region-specific compliances and industry verticalized customization while supporting hybrid IT environments.
Quant Samurai envisions to empower all its customers with Ilantus’ Compact Identity, enhancing the customer’s Cyber Resiliency in the IAM space. Our key focus area is the Cloud space for our enterprise customers.