AD Provisioning/De-Provisioning as a Service
The most basic identity administration task for a new user is to provision the associated Active Directory (AD) account and assign it to appropriate AD groups. Managing AD accounts and group accesses are critical on-going administration tasks.
Automate these processes with AD Provisioning as a Service (ADPaaS) and simplify User Lifecycle Management operations in an organization.
- Hassle-free, easy setup the process
- Provides complete visibility of AD access statuses and associated accounts
- Improves Security and Compliance as this process helps organizations remove AD access automatically when a user gets terminated
- Automatic AD Account Provisioning
- Automatic assignment of groups to AD Accounts
- Automatic removal of groups from AD Accounts
- Automatic AD account de-provisioning
- AD Orphan Account reporting
- Who has access to AD’ view
- Self-Service AD Account Password Reset