Easily and securely implement Zero Trust access to O365.
Get going with quick implementation
Ilantus helps organizations achieve a Zero Trust access framework that ensures end user access to Office365 is managed, monitored, and controlled securely and with better user experience.
Integrate your O365 implementation with our SSO portal in days, not weeks, and benefit from high-ROI.
Seamlessly provision access to O365
Automatically provision and de-provision access to Office365. Continuously govern these accesses through Segregation of Duty checks and an access review mechanism. Recuperate licenses quickly and save on costs.
Give the right access to the right users
Ensure that only authorized users access 0365 with adaptive authentication. Then provide a better user experience through Single Sign-On.
Utilize the inbuilt Access Request tool to manage guest user access effectively and securely.
Make O365 a seamless experiences
When O365 authentication requests are redirected to Ilantus, users get:
- Self-service functionality: End users can perform account recovery and enrollment for passwords and factors
- Authentication flow: Authentication experiences are identical across mobile, PCs and thick client. End users are redirected to their source application after successful authentication.
- Agentless desktop single sign-on: Automatic authentication for domain-joined machines
IT admin experience
Quickly adopt O365 so you can focus on other tasks.
- Centralized logging and reporting: Ilantus stores log events in a central location, providing a unified view of authentication events across O365 apps
- Automatic federation: Automatically configure federation from within Ilantus, making the setup process simple and fast.
- Enables organization to adopt Office 365 within a Zero Trust framework quickly and securely.
- Automate User Lifecycle Management. Continuous access governance reduces IT involvement
- Automate time-consuming tasks like provisioning, deprovisioning, and password resets. This enables IT to focus on high-value activities.
- Allows business-driven access control policies and centralized authentication with better user experience
- Better license management
Define contextual access policies that assess risk factors, such as device, IP, network, location, etc., at each step of the authentication process.