- Critical Capabilities matrix rather than MQ should be looked upon first if you are shortlisting a technology.
- MQ vendors may not be great in certain areas (Example: Geography like Asia-Pacific, less than 5000 employees etc)
- Legacy application coverage is a differentiator.
- Banking & Govt. are finally just about beginning to adopt cloud single sign-on & Access Management.
- MQ is almost old by the time it is published. It takes 6 - 9 months to prepare it, relative position of technology providers changes by then, sometimes quite significantly.
Tips Gartner’s Magic quadrant (MQ) vs Critical Capabilities Matrix in Access Management
More than half of all IT project implementations fail to get adopted in organizations worldwide. These failures are
To stay at the forefront of your field, it’s fundamental to stay current – to read about the
Companies are making a move towards global access and faster technologies to serve their customers faster, better and
Experience the Difference Identity as a Service (IDaaS) delivers identity management tools on demand via the internet in