- Critical Capabilities matrix rather than MQ should be looked upon first if you are shortlisting a technology.
- MQ vendors may not be great in certain areas (Example: Geography like Asia-Pacific, less than 5000 employees etc)
- Legacy application coverage is a differentiator.
- Banking & Govt. are finally just about beginning to adopt cloud single sign-on & Access Management.
- MQ is almost old by the time it is published. It takes 6 - 9 months to prepare it, relative position of technology providers changes by then, sometimes quite significantly.
Tips Gartner’s Magic quadrant (MQ) vs Critical Capabilities Matrix in Access Management
What is an Orphan Account? An Orphan Account is an account belonging to a user who has since
Research says at an average 130 accounts are registered to one email address, 11 passwords are forgotten
“By 2019, more than 80% of organizations will use access management software or services, up from 55% today.”
The Chief Security Officers of Facebook, Twitter and Google all are leaving their companies, in the same