Why do you need Xpress GRC for SAP?
- Empower users with self-service, workflow-driven access requests, and approvals
- Employees collect new authorizations as they change roles in the organization; they rarely give up old authorizations, even if not needed in their new positions
- Typical SAP users utilize only 7% of their authorizations, opening the door to security breaches and other risks
- Organizations want to be able to control Segregation of Duties (SoD) compliance automatically.
- A clear license audit and reconciliation report is not available in order to accurately determine additional licence requirements at negotiation time
- SAP_ ALL and other privileged user authorizations are often not removed, even when employees’ jobs no longer require this extremely sensitive status
Unique Value Proposition
Recommends the roles best suited for a user during the authorization request process, while taking into account the user’s actual behavior and potential risks
Automates the process of reviewing authorizations, turning the tedious process into an organized and manageable task – easily coherent to auditors.
Monitors all activity in the production systems, documents the entire process for further inspection and sends reports to relevant personnel for essential follow up