Effective: August 10, 2018
At ILANTUS Technologies, (“ILANTUS”, “we”, “us”, “our”), we are committed to respecting your privacy. We understand that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to protect and safely manage any personal information that you share with us.
This Privacy Statement explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information we collect about you and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
If You have questions or complaints regarding ILANTUS’ Privacy Statement or practices, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to understand a particular section you click on the shortcut links provided below to directly take you to the required section
• What does ILANTUS do?
• Information collection
• Information use
“ILANTUS website” refers to the ILANTUS Technologies website, https://www.ilantus.com and all related materials.
“Services” refers to the services provided by ILANTUS website and all the complete product line, as well as any other related education or training services provided by or through ILANTUS website.
“User Content” refers to any data, text, links, media, or other content that you submit to ILANTUS via a Website.
“Software” refers to the implemented solution website and all other related sub-domains, including the agents or add-ons, each of which includes text, media, documentation, pictures, and other content.
“Visitors” refers to individuals who visit a Website.
“Users” refers to individuals who visit and get services from a software.
What does ILANTUS do?
ILANTUS Technologies Pvt. Ltd develops and distributes identity, governance, and access management solutions. The company also offers identity, governance, and administration management and implementation services. ILANTUS Technologies Pvt. Ltd was founded in 2000 and is based in Bangalore, India.
For more information about ILANTUS please see the “About us” section of our Website at https://www.ilantus.com/our-story/
What information does ILANTUS collect?
When you interact with our Site, Software, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
Information you provide voluntarily
When you use our Services or Software, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
Your username, email address, and contact and language preferences. If you log into any of the software that belong to ILANTUS, you may be prompted to provide your personal information to access the services of the software. This will also include your access information to other websites, services that are linked to usage of our products or services.
Other Information we collect
We collect this Information as you use the Site, Software, and/or Services:
User Content. This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services and/or Software.
Automatically Collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with ILANTUS and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
Usage information. This is information about the ILANTUS Site, Software, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site, Software, and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using ILANTUS Software.
• Identify you when you access, visit, or log-in to any Website. This enables you to re-visit any Website without having to re-enter information upon each visit.
• To note different areas of any Website which have recently been accessed through your computer. Information collected in this way may be used to develop and manage the online services of ILANTUS.
• Delivering content on any Website which is relevant to your individual interest.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of any promotions or marketing campaigns by ILANTUS or its Affiliates.
• Tracking your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
• Improving any Website content and conducting various other diagnostics to improve ILANTUS’ services.
• Analyzing and improving Website security.
ILANTUS’ Software may also use tracking technologies that record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; and dates and times that any Website are accessed by Visitors or Users.
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
• to help us administer our Site, Software, and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
• to communicate with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
• to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about ILANTUS, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
• to display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
• to provide human proofreading services for users who submit User Content in connection with this specific service.
• to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
As a rule, ILANTUS employees or support personnel do not monitor or view your User Content stored in or transferred through our Site, Software, and/or Services, but it may be viewed if we believe the Terms of Service have been violated and confirmation is required, if we need to do so to respond to your requests for user support, if we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it as described in the Terms of Service.
In addition, if required as part of the product support process we may review your data that is being transmitted between our website or software and other integrated applications or software.
Finally, your Information may be viewed where necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ILANTUS and its users, or to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
ILANTUS may amend or update this Privacy Statement to keep updated with changes in our Site, Software, and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you.
You can review the most current version of this Privacy Statement at any time at https://www.ilantus.com/privacy-policy. Use of information We collect is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. Your continued use of the Service following any such change constitutes Your agreement to be bound by such changes to the Privacy Statement. If you do not accept the terms of this Privacy Statement, you will need to discontinue use of the Service.